RELY function when combining bullets

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 12 07:19:52 UTC 2022

Shir,

	RELY assumes that both files compared have the same number of speaker utterances. If one file has more speaker utterances than the other file, then RELY will not work.

Perhaps if you send to me directly two files you are trying to use RELY on and the command line you are using, then people here might find a way to make it work for you.

Leonid.