Merging transcripts

sophie.fagniart at gmail.com sophie.fagniart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:44:11 UTC 2022

Hello to everyone,

I'm working with CLAN for my research in language development. I'm using
the Kideval procedure on my transcripts of children.

I was wondering if it could be possible to merge two transcripts. Indeed, I
have two transcripts by children, with different language samples, and it
would be helpful merging them to have a larger language sample. It could
especially help for the reliability of some Kideval measures.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Sophie Fagniart