text replacements

Takayuki Kimura tkmr32 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:35:53 UTC 2022

Hello to everyone,

I'm using CLAN for a research project.
In the file I'm working on, an erroneous sentence such as "they has" is
tagged as follows:

*CHI:    they has [: have] [*] +/.
%mor:    (1)pro:sub|they (1)v|have +/.

I would like to search for sentences with agreement errors based on the
%mor tier, but it appears that the tags in the %mor tier are assigned based
on text replacement (i.e., [: have]) rather than actual production (i.e.,
has).

So I'm wondering if it is possible to ignore text replacements when
searching in the %mor tier. According to the manual, the command +r5
eliminates any text replacements, but it does not seem to work for the %mor
tier.

Thanks for your help,
Takayuki Kimura