RE Unable to hide tiers on Mac

Amrisha S sisterteatime11 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:25:46 UTC 2023

Hi

I am unable to hide tiers in Clan, such as hiding 'LG' tiers. There is no
option to be able to even hide tiers, the only option is to 'hide dependent
tiers', but this doesn't do anything.
I have attached a screenshot of what my 'mode' shows.

I am using MacOS version 12.6 and ClanC (Which is the newest version as I
have undownloaded CLAN and redownloaded it).

I hope anyone can help as it will speed up my undergrad dissertation
research.

Thank you in advance.

Amrisha