"Tiers" an "Search" on a MAC

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 9 14:38:59 UTC 2023

Hi Natalia,

	Unfortunately there are no more "tier" and "search" buttons on Mac version of CLAN. To specify particular tier you use +t option on command line for example:

freq +t*CHI  			means search on speaker *CHI: only
freq +t*CHI +stable 	means search for word "table" on *CHI speaker tier

Those option are describe in CLAN manual at https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf <https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf> in Section "13 Options" on page 170.

Leonid.