calculating subject-verb diversity in CLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 9 20:14:17 UTC 2023

Hi,

	At this time there no way to just extract "baby swim" from the search result. But, it is easy to change COMBO or create a utility that can do that. I will have to talk to person in charge for that work.

To exclude the %spa lines that have $RT you would need to run KWAL first and then run COMBO. For example:

kwal +t@ +t% -s$RT +d +f  filename.cha
combo +t*CHI +d7 +sg|SUBJ^*^m|part+m|v  filename.kwal.cex

I do not know anything about calculating SVD automatically, so I will leave to to someone else to answer.

Leonid.