Replacement function in a series of transcripts

sophie.fagniart at gmail.com sophie.fagniart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:52:21 UTC 2023

Dear everyone,

I'm using CLAN's MOR function and I need to correct some annotations within
a large number of transcripts (usually separating two words like "j'ai"
into "j' ai" so that both words are annotated). Is there a function in CLAN
to do this among all the transcripts?

Sorry if this question is naive, but I haven't found an answer in the
documentation.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that the MOR function
no longer works on French grammar with the latest versions of CLAN. I have
to use an earlier version for the function to work: is there a reason for
this? Please know that I'm willing to help in any project aimed at
extending the functions available in CLAN to the French language
(especially the Universal Dependency System).

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Sophie Fagniart
University of Mons, Belgium