Systematically remove a header from a large number of transcripts

Brian Macwhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 26 19:23:49 UTC 2023

Kimberley,

You should be able to use CLAN’s TRIM command, although I myself have only used it to remove dependent tiers.  I guess it would work with headers too.  And there is always Grep and RegEx.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU