problems with chip command

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 8 18:11:03 UTC 2023

Hi Florencia,

	Could you please send to me directly at spektor at andrew.cmu.edu the data file that gives you this error message. Also, please include the command line you use and whether you are using Mac or Windows PC.

CHIP command has been stable for a while, so I will need your sample file to trace the problem.

Leonid.