Flucalc when using gem codes

Brittany Coleman horvathb89 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:51:08 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am trying to run flucalc on several files at one time. Each file includes
3 language samples (conversation, narrative, and reading) using gem codes.
In the past, I have used flucalc +t*CHI -n +greading +freading to run
flucalc for each gem code/section of the file and didn't have issues. Now
when I try to do this, I am getting the following error message:

ERROR: No speaker matching +t option found
OR No specified gems found for this speaker

Can you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Sincerely,
Brittany Coleman