Problem with using EVAL and C-NNLA commands

Jorge Ricardo Hidalgo Chagoya ulyssescamus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:09:50 UTC 2024

Leonid and Brian,

Thank you for your fast responses!  This are indeed terrible news. I knew
CNNLA was not necessarily fit for Spanish as it is stated in the manual,
but I thought my problems with EVAL were derived from defects in the
tagging. I am currently trying to extract some variables just using the
FREQ command.

It would be great to have more aphasia data in AphasiaBank indeed.
Unfortunately, the data I am working with is not my own and I still don't
know how they plan to treat the data once the collection is finished.

Thank you again for your replies. It is really admirable the effort you put
in the continuous development of this project.
Sincerely,
Jorge Hidalgo.