The Jargon Workshop

jim at adisoft-inc.com jim at adisoft-inc.com
Wed Aug 19 14:53:48 UTC 1998

Klahowyum tilikums,

The best way to get information on the upcoming Chinook Jargon Workshop
is to check:

	http:/www.adisoft-inc.com/chinook.html

We currently still have spots for about six more people, so don't delay.
This is really a great opportunity to come up to curve on Chinook
Jargon.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Hyas mahsie,

Jim

David Robertson wrote:
>=20
> LhaXa(u)yem...
>=20
> With a good number of folks just joining this group, it's probably time=
> make sure everyone knows about the gathering coming up.  The first-ever
> Chinook Jargon Workshop, or conference if you like, is happening at St.
> Mary's in Mission, British Columbia from September 18 - 20 coming up.
>=20
> Let me ask Jim Holton or Mike Cleven to post a message with info about
> costs (very very low!), facilities available, and how to register.  =
There