(a) Emmett, where are you? (b) ChInUk Wawa map of the NW

No Name Available GRADMA at UVVM.UVIC.CA
Thu Dec 3 20:21:35 UTC 1998

Dave:

I have a large collection of CJ names here in BC, both placenames in the
strict sense and names of buildings, streets, boats etc. (for a paper I gave
at the Canadian Society for the Study of Names several years ago). And for
placenames in the American Pacific Northwest, there has been quite extensive
work done by a man called J? MacArthur? (I'll look it up - he was at the same
meeting).

If you like, I can print out my BC file and send it to you.

Klahowya,

Barbara Harris.