Klismas Wawa - kopa Chilliwack?

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Dec 8 05:38:38 UTC 1998

Naika tikegh ask kopa BC-Chinook tillikums, poos msaika tikegh chako
kunamoxt kopa mamook heehee pe mamook wawa.  Klismastime?  Tenas tanse,
tenas shantie, hiyu wawa, pe klonas chee sikhs?

Naika tumtum Chilliwack mitlite elip kloshe keschi hiyu nsaika mitlite
yahwa (naika mitlite kopa North Van).

Kah msaika tumtum?

Poos msaika halo kumtux, okook moxt time kopa kingchauch/boston:

I want to ask of the BC Chinook folks if you'd like tocome together to have
a party and do some yakking in the wawa.  Christmastime?  A little dancing,
a little singing, lots of talk - and maybe some new friends?

I think Chilliwack would be better because many of us live there (I live in
North Van).

Whaddya think?

[If you didn't understand, here's the second time in English:]