Mi'kmaq Cinderella

lilandbr at scn.org lilandbr at scn.org
Wed Jul 22 02:49:53 UTC 1998

Mike skribis:

>Interesting web page:  anyone up for a collaboration on Jargon versions
>of classic fairy tales?  Or is that too retro/revisionist?
>
>http://indy4.fdl.cc.mn.us/~isk/stories/cinder3.html
[...]

As I more or less suggested in my recent "Saghalie Tyee/saXali tayi"=20
note, I think there's potential in Jargon versions not only of "classic"=20
(i.e. European classic) tales, but also of local/regional first peoples'=20
tales.  Preferably translated from the originals where possible.

Liland

--
 Liland Brajant Ros' * UEA-D, Seatlo Usono * FD Baptismo, AA, US-lit-ro
 204 N 39th St / Seattle WA 98103 Usono | tel 206-633-2434  /  Lernu la=20