Having books for sale at the Workshop

lilandbr at scn.org lilandbr at scn.org
Fri Jul 24 03:11:33 UTC 1998

Dave skribis:

>I like Mike's idea of buying up some books and letting folks buy them at
>the Workshop.

At NOREK, the annual "Northwest [US/SW-Canada] Regional Esperanto=20
Conference", we always have an auction, with the items to be auctioned=20
contributed by the Esperantists of the region, and all monies thus raised=
=20
applied to retire that year's NOREK's debts (if any) and provide a nest=20
egg for the next one.  I'll bet auctioneer's patter in the Jargon can get=
=20
purty intersting.

Liland

--
 Liland Brajant Ros' * UEA-D, Seatlo Usono * FD Baptismo, AA, US-lit-ro
 204 N 39th St / Seattle WA 98103 Usono | tel 206-633-2434  /  Lernu la=20