Draft Jargon announcement re: Workshop

Fri Jul 24 08:34:30 UTC 1998

The following is a draft of something I'm intending on faxing to various
bands in B.C. in order to contact possible Jargon-speaking elders, plus
youth and others who may be interested in the Jargon and its heritage.
Please vet my Jargon, as I know it's not accurate in spots; and add any
suggestions for other things to say......

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Klahowya Sikhs!

Konaway tillikums klaska skookum tumtum kopa Chinook-Wawa, pe skookum
kumtux pe skookum wawa Chinook-Wawa, pe tikegh chako kumtux pe wawa
Chinook-Wawa, kloshe chako kopa Mission City September 18-19.  Kahta-wawa
mitlite kopa piahtzum skookumklahwayhut kopa
http://www.adisoft-inc.com/chinook.html, pe mamook mahsh ikt ask kopa
1-800-282-1924.

Greetings Friends!

Everybody who knows about the Chinook Jargon, and can understand or speak
the Jargon, or who would like to learn the Jargon, please come to Mission
City September on the weekend of September 18-19.  Information can be
viewed on the internet at http://www.adisoft-inc.com, or leave a message =
at
1-800-282-1924 and someone will call you back.