Gibbs' N.Ca. CJ records ...was... Re: CJ phonemes

David Gene Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Apr 14 18:31:17 UTC 1999

I'm not sure, we collected it in the Southwest Oregon Research Project
files. You could probably come to the U of Oregon and look through The
files, or I could make a copy and send you it.  Smith River Rancheria may
have a copy as well as they have complete copies of the SWORP files.
Whether its published is up in the air, I think not because of the seeming
"mislabelling" .
hayas masi
David