Upper and Lower Cowlitz languages

Tue Jun 29 04:07:49 UTC 1999

aa, HGF,

You'll probably see a little bit of mention of Upper and Lower Chehalis on
this list, for some good reasons I won't go into now.  But for the
languages you mention, you might want to try the SALISHAN list.  (See
below.)

I study Salishan languages as well, and I'd be extremely, extremely
interested to find out what you know of Cowlitz.  It would be a great big
pleasure to hear from you!

Best,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html