New page of NA links

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon May 3 22:35:24 UTC 1999

At 06:15 PM 5/1/99 -0700, Jeffrey Kopp wrote:
>While browsing today I ran across a page of Native American links I
>hadn't seen before.  Well done by a post grad.
>
>http://www.jammed.com/~mlb/nawbt.html

One of the links I found through that page was a fascinating Dakota
Language Page:

http://www.alliance2k.org/daklang/dakota9463.htm

follow the lessons link and have a look at the methodology and concept of
language teaching; a colour-based phonology meant to bypass the
distractions of scripts and diacriticals.  Interesting methodology, and
anyone out there involved in teaching or developing curriculum should have
a look at what this guy's done....

Mike Cleven
ironmtn at bigfoot.com
http://members.home.net/ironmtn/