New links page

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Wed Aug 2 05:43:06 UTC 2000

Hello to all, and while I shouldn't blast the list with an
announcement of every addition made to the Web site (I know I've done
it more than I should), I do want to mention I finally got a page o'
links together.  I did this because the site always needed one, but
what motivated me to get it done was to cut down on the number of
inquiries I receive (mostly from school teachers and children) asking
questions I couldn't really answer well, which is why the links ended
up partway down a page called email.htm.

Anyway, with a little scrounging around through my bookmarks and some
backtracking to sites which had linked to me, I cobbled together a
list which I think will serve the inquiring novice well.  Though
pickings are still scarce, fortunately there is a bit more North
Coast stuff out there now than when I began the Web site three years
ago.

www.geocities.com/tenaswawa/email.htm#links

There are also a few which might make good reading for the more
advanced, such as the online Northwest history syllabus from the UW,
and a couple sites hosting libraries of historical images.  In
particular I am impressed with (an apparently hobby) site by Pat
Kohnen on Clackamas County pioneer and Native history at
http://www.usgennet.org/alhnorus/ahorclak/history.html

(With this--but for corrections or updates--the TW/Jeff's Jargon
pages are about finished.  I mean "completed."  Dunno if I will ever
get the bibliography together or El Commancho on-line.  Will see.)

Kloshe nanitch,

Jeff