New deadline for the writing contest:  When you arrive at Grand Ronde!

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Sun Aug 13 15:57:46 UTC 2000

Klahauyem kanawi klaksta,  We need you entries by end of day on the 23rd.  We'll be going over them on the 24th.  However, earlier entires are appreciated.  Hayash masi, Jim

--

Visit http://www.adisoft-inc.com/chinookbook/wawa.html to preview:

  Chinook Jargon - The Hidden Language of the Pacific Northwest

                                  ####