Address of Workshop...

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Aug 22 06:17:15 UTC 2000

Nadja Adolf wrote:

> Head off near Tualatin - for Hwy 99W, then follow signs on road
> to Hwy 18 through McMinnville to Sheridan, and on to Grand Ronde.
> I'm doing this from memory, so if anyone can do it more accurately,
> please do so as soon as possible.

While we're at it - what language is Tualatin from and what does it
mean.  I know there were Oblates in the area, and there's the
Benedictine mother house at Mount Angel, but I don't think this means
"to your Latin" nor is it Latin.  Chinook (language)? (given the area)
or Kalapuya or what?

Out shopping for a vehicle today, looking forward to the cruise down I-5
in a nice GAS ECONOMICAL vehicle; hmmmm wonder if I'll have time to have
a CD player put in for the trip......  Anyone wanna buy an '81 Dodge 3/4
ton longbody? ;-)

Naika ticky chako
kah lo'lo house mitlite
kopa Grand Ronde yakas tillicums