Fwd: Directory and Notes to On-Line Jargon Dictionaries

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Mon Aug 21 20:42:09 UTC 2000

              David Gene Lewis
         P.O. Box 3086
Eugene, OR 97403, USA
Home 541.684.9003
Cell 541.510.0217
Fax 541.346.0668

talapus at kalapuya.com, coyotez at oregon.uoregon.edu
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~coyotez
http://www.kalapuya.com
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~coyotez

Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community, Kalapuya Tribe

         "If you really want a flag that represents slavery and oppression,
fly the U.S. flag.  We've killed Indians with that flag.  This country has
done all kinds of things wrong and hidden behind that flag.  No one says a
thing".  Drew Carey