web pepa wawa chinuk kopa duchman wawa (fwd)

nEnIu dio.cxiopotenca at GMX.LI
Sat May 6 02:19:19 UTC 2000

>But what, I wonder, about minimal pairs of words distinguished one from
>another only by vowels or by vowel length?

well , the only idea i had was writing important vowels as
a , e , i , o  or u , but it is no real solution or perfect
solution .
but i guess this is only a problem with words borrowed from
english which consist of a syllabel only .
would be interesting to know for how much words this would be
a problem .
could you list some troublesome minimal pairs ?
---
allez et visitez mon page sur chinouk jargon
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/cnkeknm.htm gtw p nnc nk wep pep jk ww kp cnk ww
IO MYHTW TE HYTPN HA TE HYTPN MYHTW ANO - io µuvtx te vutpi va te vutpi
µuvtx aio
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/nymindex.htm