[Fwd: Re: "Tanasvale" in Portland, Oregon]

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Tue Oct 10 07:20:31 UTC 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: "Tanasvale" in Portland, Oregon
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:12:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: psu18009 at pdx.edu
[Henry Zenk writes...] finding some good
recent Jargon placenames.  Aside from some names Tony and I coined for tribal
projects in Grand Ronde, about all that comes to my mind immediately is "Big's
Hiyu Hihi", a fast food joint down by Eugene (Veneta, perhaps).  It's been there
awhile, though.  Henry