What is going on Nadja?

envore envore at ENVORE.COM
Wed Sep 20 22:57:29 UTC 2000

Nadja,

Being new to the Jargon and have only one LuLu under my belt, I would
like to ask you what this buckskinner Jargon is?  I t was explained at
the LuLu the many different types of languages that are found within the
Grand Ronde Jargon, then the history of the Jargon was given, is this
buckskinner
Jargon a spin-off of it?

It sounds like your are "kicking to the curb" Grand Ronde Jargon for
this buckskinner Jargon and making  quasi statements as to how the Grand
Ronde Jargon is second rate or somehow less important than the Grand
Ronde Jargon.  Help me understand what you are doing with all of these
messages and why???

Regards,

William Wren