drum, to drum

zenk at USWESTMAIL.NET zenk at USWESTMAIL.NET
Fri May 11 06:17:27 UTC 2001

pumpum, bumbum as 'drum' certainly enjoyed currency in Northwestern Oregon, being shared by Kalapuyan, Molala, and Jargon.  Don't know who borrowed from who, or whether the word was/is more widely shared.  Henry

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net