Chinook Changer Song

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Dec 4 20:14:40 UTC 2003

You can hear Bruce Subiyay Miller singing the Chinook Changer song here:

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~rfrey/skokomish.ram

Check the book mentioned just below if you want to read the lyrics.  I've
got them photocopied somewhere but can't dig them out right now.  (I'm in
the middle of writing a paper.  Sorry.)

Cheers,

--Dave R.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:07:32 PST, girl wynecoop <wynecoop at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>   There are several references to Chinook Jargon songs in a newly
published
>book:  Spirit of the First People: Native American Music Traditions of
>Washington State, edited by Willie Smyth and Esme Ryan, c. 1999,
University