The word Lulu

Bernard Schulmann bernard at SHAMA.CA
Mon Aug 30 18:57:00 UTC 2004

Lulu Island is Musqueam/Cowichan territory (and I think also the New
West, Coquitlam and Katzie Bands)   The communities that we now call
Sto:lo do not extend past the abbotsford/langley boundary.

Lulu island seems to have been an important point where the halkomelam
from the island the the lower mainland overlapped (and gathered?)

Bernard