2 Algonquian languages in shorthand

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Jul 9 19:13:47 UTC 2004

Here are 2 more Native languages that got written in Kamloops Wawa
shorthand: Cree and Montagnais.  I've found at least 4 items in Cree and 1
in Montagnais.

If there's someone who knows Cree or Montagnais and would like to work
with me to decipher the materials I've found, let me know.

Might make a good little paper for the Algonquian conference.

--Dave R.