Kamloops WaWa 10 min. CD or VHS Tape

David W.Watkins shuswapkid at SHAW.CA
Tue Mar 2 02:30:21 UTC 2004

Hello Everybody,

My name is David W. Watkins. My address is 96 Esplanade St. Nanaimo,
B.C. Canada. V9R 4Y8.

I apologize because I joined on and gave my web page, but I can't seem
to get it up and running and it may take awhile. In the meantime I
offer for anyone hungry to see my info ;  send a money order for $20 to
my address ( cost of postage and tape or CD) and I will send either a
CD or VHS tape (tape has no bugs). Ask David Robertson, he said it was
excellent. I hope it's OK to quote you David.

Klahwiam,

David W.