New Jargon Website by new Jargon friend

Jeffrey Kopp jeffreykopp at ATT.NET
Tue Mar 2 09:43:43 UTC 2004

Leanne Riding, self-described "Jargon-crazy Canadian" and digital-arts
student, has begun a Web site which is starting out with an extensive page
of Jargon lexicon, text and dictionary links. Many are at Canadiana which
most of you may be familiar with, but she's dug up several nuggets at other
sites which are new to me and might also be new to some of you:

<http://timetemple.com/chinook_jargon/books_online.php>

She uses style-sheet formatting which looks snappy (hey, hanging indents!),
but best in IE5.5+ or Netscape 6+ (though it's readable in NS4.78).

(P.S. I just updated the rickety formatting of my three dictionaries which
are set in HTML--Gibbs, Shaw, Phillips--a week ago; if anyone happens to
look at them, please let me know if anything malfunctions, i.e., squished
or runs off screen, etc. Please also indicate your browser version. Thanks!)

Regards,

Jeff