Chinook Scrabble

Yakima Belle yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 18 10:12:30 UTC 2004

Feedback time:

So far, our Chinook Scrabble has been standardized on
Thomas because it is easy to get.

The following considerations have come up:

Michael and I have decided to consider the "KL"
combination as one letter.

Other suggestions where this might make sense?

I've been running programs to seek out repeated letter
patterns and count them - but I think I need some
input here from folks about which are genuine phonemes
and which are the "luck of the draw."

What about "lh"?
"kw"?

Please comment - we want to get this in playable by
everyone shape by the Jargon convention.

Nadja