Yay I finally read Franchere's word list!

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Sat Sep 11 22:41:31 UTC 2004

this is interesting.  maybe there is some areal thing going on here as
Warm Springs Sahaptin (as well as other Sahaptin speaking groups on the
Columbia R.) shows the verb root /tq'ix/ "wish, desire, want".

later,
phil cash cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA