Poster in Chinuk Wawa on Orcas Island

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 21 04:03:49 UTC 2005

Fascinating! I'm forwarding this to fellow Esperantist David B Richardson of
Eastsound, whose Chinook Wawa email (in an anglicizing orthography) to me I
shared last year.
 lilEnd = haluo

--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/lang_tax.htmlhttp://lernu.net