Call for papers: Chinook Jargon issue of Working Papers in Linguistics

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Dec 7 22:31:18 UTC 2005

Hi, I really want all of you scholars on this list to participate in the
following.  This will be an interesting and valuable volume.  --  Dave R. --

CALL FOR PAPERS:

Chinook Jargon will be the theme of UVic's 19th WPLC (Working Papers of the
Linguistic Circle), slated to appear in 2006.

Papers on this language, as well as on related subjects in which the Jargon
plays a role, are invited.

Brief abstracts should be emailed to Dave Robertson, ddr11 [at] uvic [dot]
ca, by January 30, 2006.

We strongly encourage interdisciplinary and First Nations participation.
Thank you.