More UVic accomodation info

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon May 9 01:14:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

In case you haven't booked a room for the Chinook Gathering yet, from one
of our helpers comes the following:

"Klahowiam Dave

here is some info regarding housing

a single room costs 45 $ [Canadian] dollars a night
a double is 55 $ per night
both of the above two include tax and breakfast

cluster is 180 $ a night (each unit has four rooms and a kitchen)

The person I talked to, Moreen at 721-8657, said that they normally require
60 days for reserving a block (sorry about that, taking so long here) but
that we could probably at least reserve rooms at this point. She also said
that they don't have many reservations for the 5th to 8th of June, so there
shouldn't be troubles."

--Dave R