Stabilizing Indigenous Lgs Conf schedule

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon May 9 01:40:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

The following information regards that huge conference happening here the
three days before our Chinuk Wawa gathering.  If you'd like to attend,
volunteer, or just learn more, please contact Lou-Ann as noted below.

--Dave R

"Hello everyone: the agenda for the 12th Annual Stabilizing Indigenous
Languages Symposium is now online at: http://www.fpcf.ca/SILS2005/agenda-
detailed.html (If this doesn't link directly, simply copy & paste in your
web browser).

Please note - we're still making slight changes, so workshops are still
subject to change.

We're also recruiting VOLUNTEERS for all areas of the conference. Attached
is a one-page overview with a few quick words about what these volunteer
areas involve.  I'll have more detail as plans are finalized.

If there's an area where you'd be interested in volunteering, send me a
quick note and let me know what time(s) during the weekend you would be
available.

If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering - please email me
or call me at (250) 383-1342.

Also - in case you haven't seen the application for our Artists'
Marketplace - this is also now online.  The marketplace will be open to
delegates and the general public - lots of FUN!

Gilakas'la -- and have a great weekend!

Lou-ann Neel
SILS Coordinator
Phone (250) 383-1342