Salish & neighboring lgs conf in August: Publicity in USA?

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri May 13 00:47:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been asked if I have any community contacts on the USA side of the
border, for the purpose of publicizing the 40th International Conference on
Salish & Neighboring Languages.  This is coming up in mid-August at
Musqueam Reserve in Vancouver, BC.

This conference is an opportunity for Native language teachers, activists,
etc. to report on their efforts.  (Linguists also attend.)

If you or someone you know might want to put out the word about this
conference, please email me.  I can send you a PDF file of the conference
info poster.

Thanks,

--Dave R