Where best to say, "lhush" -- Was: Chinook Jargon word for Donkey?

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Tue May 17 07:38:19 UTC 2005

lhush alta nayka kEmtEks, mahsi.

p.s. is that a strange place to say "lhush"? or better to say,

"alta nayka lhush kEmtEks"

I sure would like to put Grande Ronde words into my word lookup tool as I feel it would greatly improve my spelling...will work on it...

- Leanne
- homepage: timetemple.com