Books & songs to translate @ Chinuk Wawa Lu'lu

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri May 27 16:28:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm putting out the call.

What kids' books and what songs should we translate into Chinuk Wawa at our
gathering?

All suggestions are welcome.

We can also compose original songs, or learn ones you've created.  And of
course you can share any older songs you've learned.

For kids' books, I've found two or three little things from the library
that might be fun.  (They're very much in line with things I've seen
translated at Grand Ronde.  A couple of books about "opposites" and a book
about going to bed.)

Email your suggestions, bring material with you, or both!

--Dave R