Washington History Online glitch?

Jeffrey Kopp jeffreykopp at ATT.NET
Tue Dec 12 00:33:22 UTC 2006

At 01:08 PM 12/11/06, David Robertson wrote:
>Does anybody else have trouble viewing the tantalizing search results
>on "Chinook Jargon" at the following URL?
>
>http://www.secstate.wa.gov/history/search_notice.aspx
>
>There's also interesting material in local histories by a man named Lyman,
>full-text at the same URL.  I stumbled on a page of one while googling, but
>can't access the rest via the wa.gov site search engine.
>
>--Dave R

Yes, does seem to be a glitch. I haven't quite figured it myself yet, but it seems to work better if you click on the little + sign inside a box to the left of the results, instead of on the link (category shown as underlined text). At least until it stops offering you +'s. Then go for the link.

Jeff