"Kloshe Kahkwa" as mistake-name of author?

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Dec 11 21:23:53 UTC 2006

I wonder if any of you can help me track this down.

I seem to remember the author of one Chinook Jargon dictionary being mis-
cataloged in some local library databases as "Kahkwa, Kloshe".

This is due to misunderstanding the final line of the Lord's Prayer in
Chinook, reproduced in that dictionary, as the author's name.

But I can't seem to rediscover now which author that is.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

--Dave R