Coyote Press catalog

vincent yann janilta at YAHOO.FR
Wed Dec 27 07:35:31 UTC 2006

Dear Dave,

Indeed, my question was not as simple as first
thought. Well, I dunno. I wanted to possess a copy of
the KW newspaper to have an actual example of this
peak of CJ existence.
Well, amongst the cheap copies (35), I prefer a copy
with some illustrations (ads f ex), short articles,
Siwash letters. And I do need some reading practice...

Meilleurs voeux a toi aussi ! Ciao, Yann