Indian CJ pronunciation sources and a few words

George Lang glang at UOTTAWA.CA
Thu Dec 27 02:58:21 UTC 2007

Klahayêm,

I haven't been following the List for a while, but I did recently stumble on the message below.

Just for the record, I, the presumed culprit, Lang from Toronto, certainly meant no offense when
using the word "amateur."  In fact I am myself an amateur in many senses of the word, when it comes
to Wawa in particular.

Hayu ankati.  And, for the record, I had a running subscription to Tenas Wawa for as long as it lasted,
often quoting it to people as an example of what could be done with Wawa.

Klush chiy ikt kol!

George