Jargon "was goin' to be the standard language" in Oregon

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Sat Jun 2 19:45:40 UTC 2007

Anything on where & when this guy Clifton was in school?  It is
possible to imagine that kids could have been taught some semblance of
Jargon at times & in places where it was still the main White-Indian
medium.  Just speculating here.  H