Pitfalls of digitizing old documents

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Sun Mar 11 20:28:29 UTC 2007

The documents linked from my website are all books, most of which could
be available in hard copy in some library or another. But as the article
suggests, with an online version available it's doubtful that the
library books leave the shelves very often. And what's linked on my site
doesn’t even begin to approach what could be accessed in various
archives, leaving the impression that some material does not exist. I
don’t have any links to examples of personal letters for instance.

Leanne