Jargon term for the Pacific Northwest

J. Barnes saghalie.illahee at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 22 00:39:24 UTC 2007

I'm curiuous if the Jargon has a word meant to identify the Pacific Northwest.  More specifically I'm wondering if the language developed a term for the PacNW vis-a-vis the rainy climate.  Perhaps this is a querky question but I notice that we develop slang terms for places based on attributes or popular perception.

  -John