Need help with translation

Tanya Harrison harristb at EOU.EDU
Thu Aug 27 04:55:13 UTC 2009

Wow, thanks all for the wonderful suggestions!  I'll print these out and
show it to our skipper.  It'll be a while before we decide on an official
name, so suggestions will still be welcome from late comers to the
conversation.

Dave, I have a word I learned at the Grand Ronde Chinook class for downriver
- "may?mi".  I believe there was also another word for upriver, but I can't
find it.

Scott, is "ta" short for t'amanEwas?

Hayu mersi mtsayka!

Tanya